Friday, July 30, 2010

Banana Bread

I found this Recipe and tried it. I love banana bread and have missed baking it. I cannot remember where I got it... so forgive me to the originator of this recipe. It is very good!

Gluten Free/Dairy Free Banana Bread

Ingredients
2 cups white rice flour
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
2 eggs, beaten
1 1/2 cups mashed, ripe bananas (about 4)
1 cup vanilla infused sugar (I just add 1/4 tsp of vanilla to the sugar and mix it up.)
1/2 cup vegetable oil

Directions
Preheat oven to 350F. Spray medium bread pan with nonstick cooking spray or grease with oil. Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl and then make a well in the center. Add eggs, banana, sugar, and oil to the center and combine them before folding into the rest of the dry ingredients. Pour into your bread pan. Bake for an hour or until a toothpick comes out clean.

No comments: