Friday, July 23, 2010

Changes in Life

I have not posted any new recipes or anything since I found out I had to be gluten free. It has been a long journey! But I am finally getting things more under control.

Just as I was figuring out the gluten thing... I now have to give up dairy! Not easy, but I am surviving. I have been searching the web for good blogs with recipes and not finding a lot that have family friendly recipes. They have great things that we would not eat... so I am going to be more diligent in posting on this blog. One to keep my recipes together and two I want to help out other people like me who have to be gluten and dairy free. I will post things I find and try or things I make up on my own!

I also will be posting gluten free/dairy free foods that I have purchased and enjoy. It is hard to keep trying stuff that is not good!

No comments: