1. Set oven control to broil. Brush both sides of chicken breast with dressing. Sprinkle both sides with Italian seasoning and seasoned pepper. Place on rack in broiler pan.
2. Broil with tops 4 inches from heat about 10 minutes, turning once, until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170*). Top with tomato and cheese. Broil 2 to 3 minutes longer or until cheese is lightly browned.
2 cups shredded Colby & Monterey Jack cheese blend, divided
2 tbsp cilantro
What to do:
1. Preheat oven 425. Cut up peppers into 1/2 inch thick strips. Cut onion into 1/2 inch wedges. Cut chicken into strips.
2. Unroll both packages of pizza dough and arrange side by side on a baking stone and shape it into a circle.
3. Heat skillet over high heat. Add 1/2 tsp of oil and chicken; stir-fry 2-3 minutes or until chicken is not longer pink. Remove from skillet. Add remaining oil, bell pepper, onion, and seasoning to skillet. Press garlic and stir-fry 1-2 minutes or until veggies are crisp-tender. Remove skillet from heat; stir in chicken and salsa.
4. Sprinkle half of the cheese evenly over the crust. Arrange chicken mixture over cheese. Sprinkle remaining cheese over the chicken mixture. I always add extra cheese on top!
5. Bake 18-22 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Remove and sprinkle cilantro over pizza.