1 green pepper
1 red pepper
1 medium onion
2 boneless, skinless chicken breast
2 packages (10 ounces each) refrigerated pizza crust
1 tsp vegetable oil, divided
1-2 tsp southwestern seasoning mix
1/4 cup thick and chunky salsa (I use more)
2 cups shredded Colby & Monterey Jack cheese blend, divided
2 tbsp cilantro
What to do:
1. Preheat oven 425. Cut up peppers into 1/2 inch thick strips. Cut onion into 1/2 inch wedges. Cut chicken into strips.
2. Unroll both packages of pizza dough and arrange side by side on a baking stone and shape it into a circle.
3. Heat skillet over high heat. Add 1/2 tsp of oil and chicken; stir-fry 2-3 minutes or until chicken is not longer pink. Remove from skillet. Add remaining oil, bell pepper, onion, and seasoning to skillet. Press garlic and stir-fry 1-2 minutes or until veggies are crisp-tender. Remove skillet from heat; stir in chicken and salsa.
4. Sprinkle half of the cheese evenly over the crust. Arrange chicken mixture over cheese. Sprinkle remaining cheese over the chicken mixture. I always add extra cheese on top!
5. Bake 18-22 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Remove and sprinkle cilantro over pizza.