Monday, September 8, 2008

what's new

We are back from our little vacation and I am ready to write. I will be sharing some recipes that I will be making this week in another post. 

Meal Plan Idea
I do enjoy cooking. I find it easiest to make a calendar for the month. I know that seems like a long time, but I would rather get it out of the way! I make the calendar, then I write on it what we will eat each night. I have my list ready and write down ingredients that I will need for each recipe and then shop every two weeks ( I actually make up two lists one for the first two weeks and the other for the rest). With two little ones it is hard to fit them and everything in the cart!

It is the easiest way I have found to stay organized, know what we are eating head of time, and look forward to cooking instead of staring at the refrigerator hoping something will jump out at me!

Click HERE for my September Menu. It is just the calendar. I write on it in pencil in case I have to erase or make changes for any reason.

No comments: